Elder Tyler Haslam

Elder Tyler Haslam
Elder Tyler James Haslam

Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Week 56 - Off to Amherst, Nova Scotia

Hi Everyone!

Not much time today. After 6 months in Cole Harbour, I'm being transferred to Amherst, Nova Scotia, which is close to the border of Nova Scotia and New Brunswick. I'm really pumped!!! I meet my new companion tomorrow.

Not much to report on this week. We did a lot of knocking and finding. We taught James once. He's a really cool guy. I hope he keeps on progressing with the new elders here. I counted last night and I've knocked 107 different streets in my time in Cole Harbour. 

It'll be sad to say goodbye to some of the Cole Harbour members.  I took a lot of pictures,  but I left my camera at the apartment, so I'll send them next week. I do have a picture of the temple though, so here ya go!

Love you all! Take care!

Elder Haslam

Elder Haslam and Elder Swainson

Canada Halifax LDS Temple