Elder Tyler Haslam

Elder Tyler Haslam
Elder Tyler James Haslam

Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Week 54 - Goodbye Elder Larson

Hey Everyone!

Sorry, this one's going to be short.

We taught our investigator Winston twice this week! He's almost to the book of Jacob in the BoM!! He's definitely progressing, and he said that he feels his faith increasing! We've just got to help him come to church because he's a little afraid. Still, I'm so grateful for the converting power of the Book of Mormon. Anyone who reads it with sincerity and without bias, will ALWAYS feel the spirit. I think it's a really cool book. 

I had to say goodbye to one of my trainers, Elder Larson, this week. It'll be SOO weird not having him around anymore. I'm going to miss him a ton.

Anyways, hope all is well back home. I miss you guys. Bye!!!

Elder Haslam


Pic #1 Me and my mission dad, Elder Larson


Pic #2 My planner cover for this transfer, Grandpa Don by his new truck