Elder Tyler Haslam

Elder Tyler Haslam
Elder Tyler James Haslam

Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Week 53 - Happy Camper!

Hi!

This week was awesome!! Our investigator, Winston, read all the way up to 2 Nephi in about 5 days!! We were so pumped because the commitment we left him was 1 Nephi chapter 1, and he read more than that!! It was a good blessing. We're doing a church tour with him this week, so hopefully that'll help him get comfortable with church and things like that. It's nice to finally have someone to teach again because teaching makes me such a happy camper. 

This week I'll get to see a lot of my mission friends because we'll all be going to a leadership conference going on here at the Cole Harbour church Thursday and Friday. I get to be with Elder Ablett (the elder from England who used to be in my apartment) for the majority of the week. He's flying down from Newfoundland, and we're going to the conference together. I'll also get to see Elder Ipson at the conference, so that'll be great as always. 

That's about it for this week. I'm grateful for this Gospel. I'm grateful for my Savior and the love he has for me. I know the Book of Mormon is the word of God. It's so cool to be able to finally say with conviction that I know all those things haha :) YAY!!!!

Love you all!

P.S. I didn't take any pics this week, so here's a golden oldie taken almost a year ago in Newfoundland with my mission dads, Elder Hovey and Elder Larson. I love them!!

--  Elder Haslam