Elder Tyler Haslam

Elder Tyler Haslam
Elder Tyler James Haslam

Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Week 48 - Great News!

Hi!

The best way to sum up our past week: we did a lot of finding haha! We had fun though. We couldn't find anyone to teach, but we have a couple people who we can follow up with. 

We went on exchanges in New Glascow. Every Friday the branch there plays ball hockey and invites their non-member friends to play. So we got to participate in that, and that was a lot of fun! We ended up giving a few BoMs to folks up there, so we did have some success!

I do have some really good news! When I got here to Cole Harbour a few months ago, my first day in the area we got this potential investigator named Debbie. She's a widow, and she lives alone. Because she was a single sister, we gave her contact information to the Cole Harbour sisters. Turns out this Saturday Debbie is going to be baptized! I interviewed her last Saturday, and in the interview she asked me to baptize her, so I'm really excited about that! I'll let you know how that goes.

Talk to you all next week! Have a good one!

-- Elder Haslam

Our Apartment Building
Hi
Elder Haslam & Warner's Rap Album Cover!