Elder Tyler Haslam

Elder Tyler Haslam
Elder Tyler James Haslam

Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Week 50 - Training My First New Elder

Hey Everyone!

This week was great! Since Elder Warner's heading home, I tried my best to make his last week a good one. Although we didn't find anyone to teach, we had some cool conversations with people about God and religion. We'll try stopping by to visit with those people later to see how it goes.  

This week was transfer week, and I'm going to be staying in Cole Harbour for a 4th transfer, which means I'm going to be spending 1/4 of my mission here! I'm glad though because it's a great area to be. Also, I'm going to be training a new missionary named Elder Swainson who's from Alberta. I haven't met him yet, but I will tomorrow. I'm pretty scared about being a trainer, but I think it'll be fun.

Love you all! Hope you have a good week!

Elder Haslam



Found out he is cousin to both of us! What's the chance?

Elder Warner is Going Home this Week.

Last Few Hours - Heading Home!