Elder Tyler Haslam

Elder Tyler Haslam
Elder Tyler James Haslam

Monday, January 2, 2017

Week 18 - Happy New Year 2017!

Hi everyone!!!

Happy 2017 to everyone!!

This week was pretty normal! Wednesday, we went to Houlton, Maine, for District meeting!!! It was very refreshing to go back to the States for a little bit. All the speed limits are ridiculously slow in Canada, so when we crossed the border we got to speed up like 30 mph, and it felt like we were going SO FAST!!! I also bought some Star Wars bedding while I was in Maine. It may have been the best purchase I've ever made.

On New Years eve, we made Cafe Rio pork, and Elder Breinholt and I got up at 12 to watch the fireworks. So that was pretty great!!!

Other than that, it was pretty much work as usual. We did a lot of finding this week, so hopefully we'll find someone to teach eventually. 

Thank you all for your love and support! It means the world to me.

Elder Haslam