Elder Tyler Haslam

Elder Tyler Haslam
Elder Tyler James Haslam

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Week 20 - Staying in Fredericton

Hi Friends!

This was a good week! Every morning this week all the missionaries here in Fredericton got up at 5:30 to play ball hockey in the church. It has been awesome! We are becoming pros at hockey. I'm like Wayne Gretzky out here. 

Also, this week we hit 35 hours of finding. That's a personal record haha! I'm not gonna lie I'm a little bit drained right now haha. We didn't get any potential investigators during all those hours, so that kind of stinks. But I know the Lord has someone prepared and waiting for us. We just have to keep working and they'll come. 

On Monday I got to take Elder Hovey out for his last full day of proselyting before he goes home. It sucks to see him go because he was such an awesome trainer. He's been with me for my whole mission, so it's gonna be weird without him. I love the guy!!

Well, that's about all! Hope y'all have a great week! Love you guys!

Elder Haslam


Massive Axe in Nackawic, New Brunswick

Church Hockey

Church Hockey 

My Harambe Sweatshirt