Elder Tyler Haslam

Elder Tyler Haslam
Elder Tyler James Haslam

Monday, December 26, 2016

Week 17 - Christmas in Canada

​​This week was great!!! I don't have too much time to email today because we're gonna go play hockey later!!!!

We performed in the choir for the Christmas program. I didn't really like that, but the choir would be too small if the missionaries weren't in it haha. So, I endured that well!!!

Also, on Christmas we went to a member's house and watched Elf (with permission) and ate dinner!! We did a white elephant exchange at the end, and I brought a Justin Bieber poster. One of the elders in my apartment actually ended up with the poster in the end, so we'll have to find a way we can use that haha.

Well, I hope you all had an awesome Christmas! It truly is a wonderful time to honor and remember the Savior. Let's all just try and keep that attitude throughout the year, and we'll be golden.

Have a good week!


Elder Haslam

Profile Picture for Skype