Elder Tyler Haslam

Elder Tyler Haslam
Elder Tyler James Haslam

Monday, December 12, 2016

Week 15 - Fredericton, New Brunswick

Hello! 

So I'm in my new area now! I'm in Fredericton, New Brunswick. I won't have a ton of time to email though because there are 7 missionaries and only 3 computers. 

So, on Wednesday I flew from Newfoundland to Nova Scotia, and then on Thursday we drove from Halifax to Fredericton. I'm super excited to work here. Apparently Fredericton is the 3rd largest city in the mission. We have opportunities to street contact instead of just knocking, so that is awesome! Our apartment here is super nice too, so that's a plus. 

It was weird attending church in an actual church building yesterday! I had gotten so used to meeting in the apartment back in Newfoundland. I almost forgot how real church works! 

On Thursday, when we were driving to Fredericton, I got to stop by Amherst to drop off Elder Ipson's new companion! We got to see each other again, so that was sweet!

Anyways, I'm stoked to get to work here in Freddy-town! Hope you all have a good and safe week. 

Happy Holidays!!!! 

Love you guys!

Elder Haslam