Elder Tyler Haslam

Elder Tyler Haslam
Elder Tyler James Haslam

Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Week 93 - First Week in Saint John, NB

Hi Everyone!

I don't have much time this week, so I'm sorry if this one is brief...

The past few days here in Saint John has been AWESOME!!! I love my companions Elder Ball and Elder Ablett so much. This honestly could end up being one of my favorite transfers. The members here are fantastic, and they love the missionaries.

Saint John, New Brunswick is easily the biggest city I've served in on my mission. We've been walking through uptown Saint John and have met a lot of interesting people. So far, we've been spending most of our time finding since we have no current investigators. We do have some cool people to follow up with, however, so I think we'll find at least two or three people to start working with this week.

I'm really happy and I'm so excited for this transfer and this area. It's going to be great. Love you all! Have a great week!! And Happy Father's day to all you dads out there, especially mine. Love you, dad!

Elder Haslam