Elder Tyler Haslam

Elder Tyler Haslam
Elder Tyler James Haslam

Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Week 73 - Best Week Thus Far!

Hey!

I'm really short on time this week, but this week was the busiest week of my mission. We taught 11 lessons this week and picked up two new gators. We had 2 people at church this week too!! One of our new investigators is named Amarilis, and she's sooo solid. She's on date for March 2nd!! Lot of good things happening.

I'm with my buddy Elder Ipson right now. We're about to leave to go get some sushi in Cole Harbour!  We're emailing in the mission home right now!! Also, when we drive back to Kentville today, Elder Carlson and I have to drive two separate cars because we need to deliver a car to a companionship in our zone, so we'll be driving solo for an hour or so. 

Anyways, love you all. Have a good week!!!
-- 
Elder Haslam

Elders Haslam and Ipson, spending part of p-day in the Mission home.