Elder Tyler Haslam

Elder Tyler Haslam
Elder Tyler James Haslam

Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Week 70 - Happy New Year!

Hi People!

Wow. I can't believe that 2017 is over. It's kind of sad because my 2017 was spent doing missionary work 100% of the time. I most likely will never have a year quite like it again. I'll send some of my favorite pics from 2017 to commemorate the good year. Okay, enough with the cheese and on to how my week was.

We had a good week! We found 4 new investigators, but we have since lost contact with 3 of them. Sad. One of them, however, is named Joe. He's a cool guy. He came to church this past week to check it out. He really wants to quit smoking, so we're going to start working with him to help him. Our other investigator, Edward, is doing well. We're trying to help him overcome his concerns. His main one is that he is afraid that he'll lose a bunch of friends from his current church because almost all of them are anti-Mormon. So not too much to update with him. We do think we'll be able to baptize him this transfer.

I tried lobster for the first time on New Year's Eve! A member made it for us, and it is REALLY GOOD. (Are you impressed, Grandpa?)

Anyways, that's about it. Hope you all have a good week.

--
Elder Haslam