Elder Tyler Haslam

Elder Tyler Haslam
Elder Tyler James Haslam

Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Week 65 - The Moncton Christmas Parade

Hello Everyone!

This week was a good one! We weren't able to meet with our investigator Danielle, sadly. We'll get her this week though!

We went on exchanges with the Moncton Elders this week. That was fun! There's an Arby's in Moncton, so I got to have Arby's for the first time in over a year. It was really good.

Friday we helped one of our recent converts, Carol, set up her Christmas tree. She bought it for 9 dollars from this yard sale, and it was super sketchy. I thought a possum was going to fly out of it or something. 

Saturday we walked in the Moncton parade!! This parade was huge!!! There were so many people!! It was televised too. The Moncton elders got a media referral a couple days after it, and we think it was because of the advertising we did in the parade!

Sunday I gave my 3rd talk in the last 8 Sundays. We had like 20 minutes to fill, so they asked me to speak, and I talked for like 20 minutes about Light The World. I don't know how I did it but it happened. Miracles!!!!

Hope you all have a good week. The church is true!!!


Elder Haslam