Elder Tyler Haslam

Elder Tyler Haslam
Elder Tyler James Haslam

Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Week 62 - Adios Elder Olsen

Hey Everyone!

Sad, sad day. My brother Elder Olsen is getting transferred! Bummer. My new companion's name is Elder Foy. He's from West Valley, and I'm excited to work with him!

Not too much happened this week. We're still teaching Jerome. We play basketball with him whenever the weather allows. Hopefully he can keep working toward baptism. We just got to get him to come to church.

Since Thanksgiving in the U.S. is approaching, I want you to know I'm grateful for all of you, and I'm super grateful that I get to be a missionary for the Lord's church. I testify that the Book of Mormon is true and through it we can find the fullness of the Gospel, which is there
to provide us with peace and joy throughout our lives. It's really a blessing to be able to share that with people each day.

Hope you all have a good week!

--
Elder Haslam