Elder Tyler Haslam

Elder Tyler Haslam
Elder Tyler James Haslam

Monday, April 3, 2017

Week 31 - Conference Time

Hi Everyone!

This week was grrreat!

On Tuesday we did a mini exchange with the ZLs, and I was with Elder Madsen. We went up to the University of New Brunswick campus and proselyted around the campus. It was sweet! We talked to a bigillion college students, and it was super fun. We got 10 potential investigators, and one of them has already become a new investigator for the ZLs! So that was a pretty fun day!

Saturday and Sunday we got to watch conference. Conference is like Christmas out here in the mission field. It's taken on a whole new meaning for me since I've been out. It's amazing to think that the words we hear during conference are scriptures tailored to our world today. I loved Elder Mark S. Palmer's talk about love. In it he said, "Those who are hardest to love, need our love the most." That hit me like a ton of bricks. That's something I think we all could work on. 

That's about it for this week! We're still trying to find some investigators! It'll happened this week.

Thank you all for the support! I love being a missionary.

Love you all!

Elder Haslam