Elder Tyler Haslam

Elder Tyler Haslam
Elder Tyler James Haslam

Monday, March 27, 2017

Week 30 - Awesome People

Hi There Everyone!

This was a great week of missionary work! 

We met some really amazing people. Even though they weren't interested, we had a ton of people let us know that they respect what we're doing and that they think we're awesome people. I LOVE people like that. I want to give them a hug.

We did a lot of finding this week and that's about it haha!!! It was great though. I love talking to people. At the beginning of my mission, I hated it, but now it's actually pretty fun.

This week Elder Ipson and I have been playing a bunch of horse on our mini hoop in the apartment. WE GO HARD! Sometimes we'll play 1 v 1 and start sweating. 

But that's about it. Not a ton of news, but it was still a wonderful week!

This week I read the story of the Strippling Warriors. We all know the story, but I just want to remind everyone how awesome they are. They trusted in God so much that they were transformed from like 15 year old boys into beast warriors. They are such a perfect example of faith and trust in the Lord. As we strive to follow their example and trust the Lord in all things, we'll become "beasts" at whatever the Lord needs us to be beastly at. 😀

Love you all! Thanks for your ongoing support!!

 
Elder Haslam