Elder Tyler Haslam

Elder Tyler Haslam
Elder Tyler James Haslam

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Week 32 - Goodbye Fredericton

Hi Everyone!

Well this week was transfer week, and I got the news that I'm getting transferred to Cole Harbor, Nova Scotia! I'm so pumped. It was a HUGE shock. We were all 100% convinced that all of Fredericton was staying the same, but nope. It'll be sad to leave Fredericton and say goodbye to Elder Ipson, but I'll see him again (when we're companions😁).

I've heard only good things about Cole Harbor! It's one of the "metro" areas, so I always get to do fun p-day stuff with the missionaries in Halifax, Dartmouth, and Sackville. The temple is in my area too, so that's sick! It also has one of the biggest wards in the mission! I'm so excited. 

Well, my last week in Fredericton was a good one. We taught a lesson to this guy named Lucas. We met him on the street and he seemed pretty interested. We taught him a restoration lesson at the library, and he thought it was amazing. It was awesome, so I'm kind of bummed that I'm leaving and I don't get to teach him, but it's all good.

That's about it from this week! Love you all! 

Be nice to each other. 

Elder Haslam