Elder Tyler Haslam

Elder Tyler Haslam
Elder Tyler James Haslam

Monday, October 31, 2016

Week 9 - Transfers Completed

Hello everyone!

This week was really busy with transfers and stuff so I don't have too much to talk about. Elder Hovey and I said goodbye to Elder Larson this week and that was pretty sad. But we're excited for this next transfer! We're going to get some work done! We also got news that there will be a new senior couple coming to work in our area this transfer. So that'll be a big help because we do everything for church on Sundays. 

I love the people in this branch. They're soo funny. I don't know if I've mentioned this in a past email but they all call me "Foxy" because of my hair. Whenever someone says it they can't stop laughing because they think it's so funny. 

Well that's about all this week! Hope you all are doing well. I know this Gospel is true and I also know that it's the true way to find real happiness in the world. Thanks for the support! I don't have any pictures this week. Sorry mom. 

Love Elder Haslam

P.s. I almost hit a huge coyote while we we're driving this week. I swerved and missed it barely. It was nuts!