Elder Tyler Haslam

Elder Tyler Haslam
Elder Tyler James Haslam

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Week 8 - Transfers

Hi Everyone!

This week we did a lot of traveling. We drove almost all the way across the island to go on exchanges in St. John. It was almost 10 hours of driving round trip and I drove most of the time so that was a blast. I got to see a ton of the island though and it was pretty cool. We also got to go to the only Wendy's on Newfoundland so that was wonderful. This place is so beautiful! It's awesome. I tried taking pictures but they weren't that good because the car was moving really fast. 


On a sadder note, the promising potentials we got last week turned out to not be that promising. They either changed their minds when we called them or they just wouldn't answer or respond to texts. Some of them wouldn't even answer their doors even though we knew they were home. We'll find more people though. We're starting to get more and more potentials each week so eventually we'll find someone to teach. 

Well that's about all I have this week. Sorry I don't have much. 

Thanks for all your support! I love it here! 


Hope you all have a good week!

Elder Haslam