Elder Tyler Haslam

Elder Tyler Haslam
Elder Tyler James Haslam

Monday, September 26, 2016

Week 4 - Cornerbrook

Hi everyone!

Not very much happened this week. We went contacting a ton this week and we didn't get any potential investigators at all. That's been a little frustrating but I'm sure it will get better. It is nice to talk to all the people here because they're so unique. I've been staying in the Cornerbrook area for the past few days because my companions had to go to Nova Scotia for a meeting. It is so beautiful here. I'm really bummed because I forgot to bring my camera so I couldn't take or upload any pictures. I'll maybe upload some pics from google.

The whole town is on a bunch of hills surrounding a big bay. There are a ton of trees here and they're all starting to change color and it looks so awesome. There's this big paper factory here and there's a massive pipe that shoots out steam. Everyone around here calls it the cloud maker. It makes the town really humid and wet but it's kind of cool to watch. I love it here. I'd totally move here if I could.


But on a spiritual note, I'd like to share a scripture with you all. It's Matthew 10:39. I invite you all to look it up and see how you can apply it to your life. I know that it has made my life as a missionary much easier and I believe that it can help us all. I want to let you know that this gospel is awesome. It brings me a lot of happiness and I can't wait to find someone out here that I can teach and share that happiness with.

Thank you all for your prayers! You are all in mine.

Love you all, be safe, and be happy!

Elder Haslam