Elder Tyler Haslam

Elder Tyler Haslam
Elder Tyler James Haslam

Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Week 99 - "I'm Really Enjoying These Last Few Weeks"

Bonjour Everyone!

This past week has been pretty weird! It was so strange seeing Elder Ipson and his group go home! It feels like I hardly know anyone in the mission anymore! It's also weird to think that we're the oldest group of missionaries left... I don't feel like I'm that old haha.

As far as investigators go, we've had to take Kelsey off date for the time being. She's had to move out of her parents' house, and that's made meeting with her difficult lately. She'll be baptized eventually, but she's just got to get some things worked out in her life! 

We taught Yaohui the plan of salvation this past week, and he came to our Book of Mormon study class! He really enjoys learning. He's pretty smart too! He's working on getting Sundays off in August so he can start coming to church. He's such a cool guy! 

Hey, so another cool thing...a family in our ward has brought a friend to church the past few weeks. We're having dinner at the members' home tonight and he's coming over! Hopefully we can start teaching him! His name is Mike, and he's an awesome dude. We're super excited for that!

This past week has been a blast! We've been having so much fun together!! We just laugh all day long. Elder Ablett's British accent just cracks me up! I'm a blessed man having him for one of my final companions. Anyway, life's great right now, and I'm really enjoying these last few weeks.

Hope you all had a great week too! Thanks for your continued love and support!

Elder Haslam

P.S. Crazy to see all my buddies getting home! Seems unreal!