Elder Tyler Haslam

Elder Tyler Haslam
Elder Tyler James Haslam

Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Week 68 - Transfer to Kentville, NS

Hi!!!

This week was great! I found out that I'm getting transferred to Kentville, NS. I'm excited!!! I've now hit zone bingo, which means I've served in every zone in the mission thus far. I just need to serve in Maine and Prince Edward Island to hit province/state bingo. 

I am a bit sad to leave Amherst. I've got some good buddies here. Still, it'll be a nice change. Kentville is awesome because there's a university in my area, so we get to work with a lot of YSAs and fun things like that. 

I hope you all have a Merry Christmas. Remember that Christmas is the time that we celebrate our salvation and redemption. That should be at the forefront of our minds as we celebrate. 

Hope everyone has a great holiday! Love you all!!
-- 
Elder Haslam
I boiled broccoli this week and then I drank the water. It was gross.
At Mission Office During Transfer to Kentville