Elder Tyler Haslam

Elder Tyler Haslam
Elder Tyler James Haslam

Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Week 67 - #LightTheWorld

Hey Everyone!!

This week's gone by pretty fast.

First off, good news! We have two new investigators!! Their names are Alex and Starr, and they are a young, unmarried couple. They have an 8 month old son. We've taught them a couple times this week, and they're doing well. They want to learn more about the gospel, and we're hoping they can make it to church this week. So we're pretty stoked about that!!

We've also been going caroling a bit this week to advertise #LightTheWorld. We've made sooo many old ladies cry haha. It's been awesome. 

Also, one of the LA (less active) families I've been working with since I got to Amherst came to church this week! It was so great to see them there. It made my week. Hopefully they keep on coming!!!! 

All in all, it was a good week. I hope everyone takes some time to ponder the true reason we celebrate Christmas. I've been pondering that a lot lately. I'm so grateful for Jesus Christ. For his life, his death, and his resurrection. He loves us so much, and I hope that we all take some time each day to develop our love for him--not just this season, but during the rest of our lives.

Have a good week!
-- 
Elder Haslam

#LightTheWorld