Elder Tyler Haslam

Elder Tyler Haslam
Elder Tyler James Haslam

Monday, February 20, 2017

Week 25 - Blizzard Aftermath

Hello Peeps!!!

This week flew by! It was kind of a let down though because all of our lessons fell through due to the bad snow storms. BUT THAT'S OKAY. We'll meet with them this week for sure.

Monday and Tuesday = A LOT OF SNOW = BARELY CAN LEAVE THE APARTMENT.

On Wednesday, we had district meeting, and we did a lot of finding!! We met this single mom named April who seemed pretty interested, so we're going to go visit her sometime this week.

It snowed again on Thursday, so we couldn't leave the apartment for most of the day. It did stop in time for us to go sing hymns at the old folks home, and that's always the best! I'll try to take pictures next time.

On Friday, I went on exchanges with Elder Madsen. He's such an awesome elder! We talked to people on the walking bridge for almost 4 hours. One lady yelled at us for 20 minutes, saying that we were sexist and stuff like that. Canada. 

Sunday, church.

Sorry this email was so brief. This past week was like a blur, and I can hardly remember any of it. But I'm still alive and doing well! I have a lot of pictures though.

Also, I encourage everyone go read Alma 36. It may be my favorite chapter int he BoM. I love it!

Have a great week! Thank you all for your support!

Elder Haslam

Snowed In, But I have These Provisions All to Myself!

Fredericton, NB, Canada

Snow mass accumulation after Blizzard

Dinner with Syrian Family - Teaching Them English