Elder Tyler Haslam

Elder Tyler Haslam
Elder Tyler James Haslam

Monday, October 9, 2017

Week 58 - Canadian Thanksgiving

Hey Everyone!

Today is Canadian Thanksgiving, so happy Canadian Thanksgiving to you all! Because it's a national holiday, we have an all-day p-day today.  We drove from Amherst to Moncton in New Brunswick where a local member is going to feed us Thanksgiving dinner. We also went to a place called Hopewell Rocks this morning. I think it's one of the 7 natural wonders of the world because it has some of the highest tides in the world. Where we were standing this morning will be ten feet under water later today, so basically we were standing on the ocean floor.  It was pretty cool!

This week was great! We met this family, and we may start teaching their 10 yr old son!! I'm hoping that works out. 

Well, I don't have much time today. Here in Moncton we only have access to 3 computers and there are like a dozen missionaries who need to email. Since it's Thanksgiving here, I want to say how thankful I am for my mission and my family. 

Love you all!

Amen.