Elder Tyler Haslam

Elder Tyler Haslam
Elder Tyler James Haslam

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Week 41 - It's Getting Hot!

Hey Everyone!

This week has been pretty good!

We had district meeting this week with President Pratt, and it was awesome.! He gave us a training about hope and how we can use hope to contact people and teach people more effectively. It was a great district meeting, and I'm glad he came!

Suzanne is still the same. She wants to get baptized, but she keeps on saying that she'll quit smoking but that it will be on her own time. She doesn't want us to pressure her. We hope that if we keep meeting with her, she'll have courage to finally quit smoking. It's a work in progress, but I know she can do it eventually. Again, please pray for her.

Yesterday, we picked up the Grand Falls elders from the airport, and we got to go on a mini exchange with them. It was so fun because Elder Warner and I both served there, so we were just talking to them about what's going on in the area and how the members were doing.

It's starting to get hot!! Today it hit 34°C (93°F), but with the humidity it feels like 40°C (104° F). Elder Warner and I have had to take some breaks at times because we've been so sweaty. It doesn't feel like Utah at all!


Well, things are going great. I love my mission. I love being able to serve the Savior full-time. I'm grateful that I'm able to share the gospel with others. I know it's true, and I know that it's the key to happiness on Earth and joy in heaven. 

Thank you for your support!

Love you!

Elder Haslam

P.S. I didn't take any pictures this week. Sorry.