Elder Tyler Haslam

Elder Tyler Haslam
Elder Tyler James Haslam

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Week 38 - New Companion (Elder Warner)

Hi Everyone!

Well this week was transfer week, and I'm getting a new companion! His name is Elder Warner! I can't wait to get to work with him. He's getting pretty close to the end of his mission, so I may be his last companion before he heads home to Salt Lake.

We taught Suzanne twice this week and she's now on date for baptism! June 24th is her date. She's going to have to work really hard to give up smoking though. She's been smoking almost 3 packs a day since she was in 7th grade. She starts having anxiety attacks whenever she thinks about quitting, so please include her in your prayers. 

We also got this awesome family as a potential this week! If we can pick them up as investigators, it'll be such an amazing family to teach!! Please pray for the Whynot family! (I know that's a funny name but that's actually their name!!)

We just got back from an all you can eat sushi restaurant with one of our recent converts named Jonah. I ate 40 pieces of sushi. I feel weird. 

That's about it for this week! Love you all.

Take Care, 

Elder Haslam


Going for Sushi with Jonah!

New Mission Wheels - 2017 Toyota Rav 4

Catching the Sun - While I can - with sunscreen!

Atlantic Ocean from shore in Dartmouth

Stuffing in All-you-can-eat Sushi....40 pieces!...bad idea!

Elder Miller and I in Dartmouth